The principle of UV technology
Discovered in the late 1800s, UV-C radiation has been widely deployed for air purification.
With adequate exposure, UV-C can eliminate scents, viruses and bacteria. Additionally, it is a chemical-free solution.
One may ask: why is it not used everywhere?
UV-C has many disadvantages. For example, in air handlers given the high volume of fast moving air, there is not enough time for a UV-C lamp to achieve bioconversion, meaning sanitation. Certain spectrums of UV light produce ozone. UV-C radiation will not remove many VOCs, pollens, dander, fine air pollutants and other contaminants.
How does Airocide work?
- Unlike air filters it doesn’t sieve air but destroys all pathogens in it on a molecular level.
- It kills airborne bacteria, viruses, mold spore and other VOCs.
- It removes odors.
- It’s a chemical-free and healthy solution.
- Airocide cleans the air 24/7.
- It destroys the microorganisms responsible for upper respiratory allergy.
Clean environment. Feel better.
Airocide units at home.
Airocide APS-200 PM 2.5
$ 1 ,332.00
$ 1 ,269.00
$ 3 ,174.00
How does it work?
NASA and Airocide
Comparison of Air Purifiers
Consumer product line
For a Healthy Life
Choosing a product
Commercial product line
Meat Processing Plants
Vegetable and Fruit Stores
Gyms and Fitness Centers
All Case Studies
General Contract Terms & Conditions